Manufacturer’s listed Specifications:
- High Drain- 20A constant current
- Model: LG 18650 HE2
- Nominal Capacity: 2500mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Full charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Operating Temperature (cell surface): Charge 0 ~ 50℃ , Discharge -20 ~ 75℃
- Diameter : 18.3 + 0.2/-0.3 mm ( Max. 18.5 mm )
- Height : 65.0 ± 0.2 mm ( Max. 65.2 mm )
- Weight Max. 48.0 g
- Positive terminal: Flat top
Safe chemistry LiMN means reduced risk of venting with flame or explosion. Due to the safety inherent in IMR safe chemistry batteries, there is no protection circuitry added or built in. This provides a slightly shorter battery length to enable a good fit in most mods.
To ensure longevity, it is not recommended to allow the battery to discharge below 2.5V.
Please note that due to their inherent safety, IMR cells don’t have a protection circuit built in. They should never be discharged below 2.5 volts or cycle life/performance will be reduced. Maximum charge voltage is 4.25 volts.
Please be sure to inspect your battery before use to ensure it is not damaged including tears/rips in the battery wrap. Discontinue use immediately if the battery is damaged.
Li-Ion Batteries may explode if you do not charge or discharge them properly.
We are NOT responsible for any damage that is caused by the misuse of Li-Ion Batteries.
1 Rechargeable 18650 Battery